We have been making Chai tea since 1996 and have kept local Chai lovers and travellers delighted with our blends of Chai. Byron Chai is widely available in cafes and health food stores in the Byron Bay region and throughout Australia and is now available online and in store at Coles and Woolworths.
Having your Chai loose leaf means your can enjoy your Chai exactly the way you want it. Whether you prefer your brew barely there or on the stronger side, it's completely up to you. Below are some of our favourite ways to enjoy Byron Chai, but feel free to get creative.
Tag your creations @byronchai.au for the chance to be featured.
1. Add 1 teaspoon of chai per server to teapot or strainer.
2. Add boiling water and infuse for 2-5 minutes.
3. Add milk, honey or sweetener to taste.
1. Use coffee machine milk wand or frother
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of chai tea per serve to milk jug
3. Add milk of your choice
4. Froth/heat milk to desired temperature
5. Infuse for 2-5 minutes
6. Strain into cup
1. Add 1-2 teaspoons of chai per serve to saucepan
2. Add equal portions of milk and water based on serve quantity (eg 1 serve = 1 cup milk + 1 cup water)
3. Bring to the boil then turn off heat
4. Strain into cup
Serve your chai chilled with ice cubes and fresh mint leaves for a refreshing Summer treat.
Byron Chai is All Natural with nothing added. We use local ingredients where possible such as black tea from Australia's Daintree Rainforest.
Our Ingredients: Blended Black Tea, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Coriander Seed, Fennel Seed, Ginger, Cloves and Star Anise.
I have gotten my mother hooked on your Indian Spiced Chai. She has all of her colleagues hooked now too!
I found your astonishingly decent Black Chai at the Stirling Organic Shop in the Adelaide Hills on the weekend. This is absolutely the finest brewing material I’ve located in what was the ongoing search for ‘chaitopia’. Thankfully, this has been bought to a satisfying and fulfilling conclusion. Thanks for the brew to endure a South Australian winter through.
Thanks for making my favourite chai tea!
I love it and am absolutely addicted :).
So glad that I just found your amazing Byron Chai Tea here in Melbourne. Last had it in NSW on holidays (a long while ago) and now I have found it here!! Good quality and great value. Thank you!