An easy tea cake recipe by @healing_through_wholefoods.
Simply mix, bake and enjoy!
- Loose leaf Byron Chai (3x tablespoons soaked in 1 cup of hot soy milk)
- 2 cups of whole meal self raising flour
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon on cardamon
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 x eggs or alternate chia eggs
- 1/3 cup of sugar if you like it sweeter (I like just the maple)
- 150 grams of butter or vegan butter
Bake on 180 degrees for 40 mins.
Drizzle with maple and a sprinkle of sugar and cinnamon 👌 serve with a warm cup of Byron chai.